Good to know about Natur-Resort Tripsdrill
- The price for your room includes an ample breakfast buffet as well as the complimentary entry to the wildlife park Tripsdrill for each day of your stay
- In consideration of guests with allergies, dogs, cats and other pets are not allowed in the Tripsdrill accommodations. Due to free-wandering animals, dogs are also not allowed in the Wildparadies. However, all dogs are heartily welcome in the Theme Park, provided they are on a leash.
- Cooking in the accommodation is not permitted. Cutlery and dishes are also not available. An electric kettle can be borrowed from the reception desk.
- Grilling is only allowed in designated areas. In consideration of everyone’s safety, please do not grill within the accommodation areas. Grilling areas are located in the parking lot and in Wildparadies next to the Wildsau-Schenke.
- Towels are available at reception in exchange for a refundable deposit.
- Forgot your toothbrush? No worries! Reception also sells toilietry items, sweets and beverages.
Please find our General Terms & Conditions here.